We have experience implementing both large and small scale software systems with a wide range of platforms, languages, networks, database, web, vision and mobile technologies. In addition to the technical skills 21st Century has the complete range of Engineering Management experience performing large scale system management roles, including: Functional Management, Project Management, Configuration / Documentation Content Management (local and cloud based), Quality Assurance, and Technology Transfer. The major experiences have been in the following domains:
- Large scale material handling / high speed sortation systems
- Distributed database systems
- State of the art sensor and detection systems
We specialize in multi-tier architecture implementation. Our software skills and experience is spread across all levels of systems and systems integration.
- Device Level includes the Servo Drives, Control Cards, and high speed networks for the I/O traffic between Nodes for motion control, status and visualizations Skills at this level include, but are not limited to:.
- Platforms: – Lenze Servo / Drive / Soft PLC , HMI, Siemens S5 and S7 PLCs, Siemens drive systems, Siemens HMI systems, Allen Badley PLC, Servo and HMI systems. Industrial communication (CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, Interbus, Ethernet, etc).
- Languages:- -IEC 61131-3 (PLC programming languages), C, Pascal, Visual Basic, Siemens and AB SW
- .Tools:Lenze DDS, GDC, PLC-Designer, VisiWin, Siemens Step 5 and Step 7 software, Allen Bradley RS-Logix, Panelview, Peak CAN-Explorer.
- Control Level includes the main controller’s mobile devices, networks and databases to manage material and Information flow and reporting system wide. Skills at this level include, but are not limited to
- Platforms: – Windows, Linux, Unix, VXWorks, Ethernet, CANopen, SQLServer, Acces
- Languages: – C, C++, C#, .NET, SQL,PL/SQL, JAVA, Objective C, Visual Basic, Perl, XML/SOAP, COM and CORBA
- Tools: – Visual Studio, Eclipse, Tornado, Apple XCode,, Crystal Reports, Infragistics, Rational Rose
- Planning and Visibility Level includes servers, networks, and web applications to support the planning, scheduling and maintenance of the operational systems. This also includes data warehousing. Skills at this level include, but are not limited to:
- Platforms: – Windows Server, Linux, Oracle
- Languages: -C#, ASP.NET, SQL,PL/SQL, JAVA, XML/SOAP, COM and CORBA
- Tools: – RMAN backup and recovery procedures, Oracle ASM, Data Guard, OEM, AWR and OMS.